CPR-AED Training Workshop is a workshop designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who might be the first to respond to a workplace or community.
The simple workshop provide the skills to effectively assess and maintain life from the critical minutes immediately following an emergency until the arrival of emergency medical services personnel.
Below is a a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course program that aims to empower laypersons to be well informed and skilled on the importance of how to perform CPR.
Some fast tips to remember in saving lives:
- Tap and shout
- Yell for help and send someone to phone
- Look for no breathing or only gasping
- Push hard and fast. Give 30 compressions
- Open the airway and give 2 breaths
- Repeat sets of 30 compressions and 2 breaths
- When the AED arrives, turn it on and follow the prompts
By this simple workshop experience, somewhere along the way, who knows, we can save a life?
For more information, visit their website – www.dshealthcare.org.