I’ve got a dose of an adult playground last April 5 at SandBox, Porac Pampanga that features an array of exciting attractions that pumps up visitors to get active and enjoy the great outdoors.
Sandbox in cooperation of Ayala Land, Inc. and in partnership with Leonio Land has created a unique summer getaway that redefines outdoor fun in the vast terrain located in the new Alviera township development.
In time, the Alviera township will boast of open campuses center, work spaces, a privately-managed transport system, hotel, country club and residential developments. Open spaces and recreational attractions will also be featured.
This would certainly be a memorable experiences of any ages from fun activities amplified by the scale of its facilities.
Some of the major attractions are the following which some of them I personally try and experience it:
- Giant Swing which said to be the Philippines’ tallest swing at 10-meterss high. The Giant Swing takes up to two adult riders high into the air for an unforgettable and exhilarating swing.
- Adventure Tower is a 15-meters of wall climbing fun, rappelling and free fall.
- The Aerial Walk is a high rope adventure with the added challenge of being in an obstacle course.
- SandBox also offers ATV and mini-ATV rides
- Themed kiddie playground with picnic areas, mini-golf and camping sites.
- Bikes will also be in for a treat as they enjoy Alviera’s 5,000sqm pump track.
- There is an open field where hobbyists can gather for field sports and other outdoor pursuits like Frisbee, RC plane and car activities.
- The open field featured also kite-flying and kite-making workshop this summer
- Another high-flying experience comes from the Avatar One Roller Coaster Zipline, the ride that takes one zipping down roller-coaster style 180-meters down.
Easily accessible from Porac exit (NLEX-SCTEX), and close to the Clark Airport and Subic Freeport.
Below are the rates:
Bookings and Inquiries:
Open from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.